Home › Careers › BI and Data Infrastructure › Growth and Marketing Business Analyst
Analyze growth and marketing performance, identifying trends, risks and opportunities.
Help growth and marketing stakeholders identify and capture opportunities for improvement in a data-driven manner:
- Phrase business questions
- Define KPIs
- Design models for monitoring, measuring and analyzing performance
- Design and develop practical data visualization reports
- Plan and execute analysis projects (A/B tests, exploratory analysis, etc.)
- Provide insights with significant business impact
- Manage reports for monitoring performance stability
Communicate results and reports to senior management.
Be the growth and marketing team’s focal point for all data-related issues and questions.
Work closely with the BI team and Data Scientists to help design the best system to answer the team’s data needs.
Work independently, while collaborating with multiple departments.
At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst - must.
Excellent spreadsheet (Excel or Google sheets) capabilities – must.
Experience in web/mobile/adtech/fintech or similar company/projects, analyzing data in the following domains:
- User acquisition
- Conversion & funnels
- User behavior and performance
- Attribution and Prediction models - advantage
Solid background in statistics and data analysis.
Strong SQL querying skills.
BI development experience - advantage.
Experience with technologies and tools including:
- BI UI: Preference for Tableau. Alternatively, MS Power BI, Cognos, Microstrategy, Sisense, Qlickview, etc.
- Columnar databases: Preference for Redshift. Alternatively, Bigquery, Vertica, etc.
- Relational databases: Preference for MySQL. Alternatively, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.
- AWS cloud data services - advantage.
- ML and statistics (R, python, etc.) - advantage.
Relevant academic degree or equivalent experience.