We've got you covered
Looking for proof of insurance?
General Contractors and clients often ask for certificates of liability insurance for handymen. Beat the competition by delivering the certificate in minutes by simply downloading it from our website. Download as many as you need - and there’s never a fee. Don’t let paperwork get in the way of getting hired.
You’re a craftsman - we are too
You take the time to do things right - but accidents can happen and property gets damaged occasionally. Your reputation and the growth of your business depends on how you handle these situations - and we’ll help you fix them. So you can keep working and your business can keep growing.
Simple monthly payments
Pay monthly and invest the extra cash in your business We know you don't get paid until your work is done - and cash flow can be an issue. That's why we offer handyman business insurance with a monthly payment option - and no extra fees.
$500 – $1,500 deductible
$0 – $500 deductible
All plans include General Liability coverage
- Bodily injurySomeone trips over your tools and breaks their leg
- Property damageYou drop heavy duty equipment inside your client’s house and damage their hardwood floor
- Medical paymentsSomeone gets injured at your work site and asks you to pay for $1,000 in medical expenses instead of suing you
- Advertising harmSomeone sues you for improper use of images in your advertising
- Libel, slander and defamationAn employee bad-mouths a client on Facebook and the client sues you
- Court and legal feesYou need an attorney to defend against a lawsuit even if you did nothing wrong
This is a brief summary of your policy and does not supersede the policy documents. If you want full details, please call us.
Got questions? We’ve got answers
How do I get a Certificate of Insurance?
We give you unlimited certificates of insurance, free of charge. Once you've purchased a policy, Click Here to input the details of your general contractor, owner, or lessee. We'll get you your certificate as soon as your policy is ready, within one business day.
Do I have to pay the entire annual premium now?
No, to make it easier on your budget we allow you to make monthly payments.
Who is Next Insurance?
We're a group of designers, engineers, and insurance geeks based in Palo Alto, California. We want to use our deep industry experience at companies including Intuit, American Express, PayPal, Check, and Oracle to transform insurance for small businesses. We're an insurance agency licensed in all 50 states.
Let us help protect you.
Get a quote and purchase insurance coverage online within minutes.